Saturday, January 24, 2015

ASUS EeeBook X205TA vs ASUS All in one PC ET2040

I presently use a bulky laptop which makes it extremely difficult for me to lug it around when I am going on official tours or when I am travelling in general. And the smart phones can only do so much at one time; it can never replace a laptop. The size of gadgets is becoming smaller with each passing day and companies are launching newer products almost every second month. I still remember how my ex-boss used to narrate tales from his time when the CPU was as big as 4 feet and required almost half an hour to just start!!

I was just surfing the internet to find myself a new smaller, sleeker and shinier laptop which would fulfill all my needs as a cricket blogger. I narrowed down on two choices – The Sleek and Powerful ASUS EeeBook X205TA or the Ultra-Portable and Perpetually connected ASUS All In One PC ET2040

Both of them have some eye catching features which influenced me and I will write them down below so as to make up my mind about these products.

ASUS EeeBook X205TA

  • This is extremely light and does not burn a hole in your pockets but is packed with some eye popping features to woo you.

  • The quad-core, 1.33GHz Atom Z3735F processor inside the X205TA is from Intel's new Bay Trail-T range

  • Unbelievably Compact and Lightweight (weighs just around 980 gms!!)

  • A Sleek Design with Smooth Curves and Rounded Curves

  • Fanless Design so that I can work in complete peace

  • 2 cell battery so that I can work for around 12 hours without any interruptions!

  • A large touchpad which is extra sensitive and is integrated with Smart Gesture Technology

  • Chiclet keyboard for easy typing

  • The front facing speakers deliver the finest sound

All these features caught my eye and made me shortlist this mean machine!

ASUS ALL IN ONE PC ET2040

  • This All in One PC is unbelievably slim and stylish (19.5-inch LED-backlit screen)

  • No fear of losing my work in case of electrical failure as this keeps operating for 1 full hour automatically

  • It features a beautifully-crisp 19.5-inch HD widescreen display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, with an LED backlight (this is perfect for watching movies and playing games)

  • Comes with Advanced Hand-Gesture Recognition Software (HGRS) that uses the built-in camera to accurately interpret movements. Thus it can play songs or videos, adjust player settings, or zoom and rotate photos — all from a distance, without me ever touching a screen, keyboard or mouse

  • Built-in stereo speakers powered by ASUS SonicMaster technology

  • 3 Superspeed USB 3.0 ports it can recharge my smartphone, tablets or other USB devices up to 50% faster than with USB 2.0, and transfer data between devices up to 10 times faster

The above features are proving to be a big headache in me deciding which one I should opt for. I am thinking to opt for the ASUS EeeBook X205TA given my lifestyle but maybe you can help me decide better!!

This post is written for Indiblogger Happy Hours

No comments: