Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My 5 Point Bucket List if I was #BefikarUmarBhar

The modern human being is hounded by stress, is plagued by never ending deadlines and assignments and is constantly running a maddening race with his peers and thus has little time for himself or his family. He spends all of his life worrying about the future and is never able to do what he truly loves. Here is my bucket list that I would do if I was #BefikarUmarBhar

1. Follow Cricket Matches, Anytime Anywhere

I love cricket and it is a game that is in my blood. I love watching cricket matches live and I have had my fair share of having to give ludicrous excuses to my teachers while I was in school or college just to watch cricket. But now, with the boss constantly breathing down my neck it is not possible to take unwarranted leaves to indulge in something that I love. It frustrates me to go to the office when I could be lazing around on my couch with the remote in my hand watching a tense cricket match.

2. Travel around the World

Travelling is also something that I absolutely love but again am not able to get leaves from office. Watching cricket on TV is good but nothing beats watching them live from the ground. The atmosphere and the liveliness that is encountered at the ground are second to none. I have often dreamed of travelling to England or New Zealand or to the Caribbean Islands to watch cricket matches at cricket grounds. How I wish I could just fly to watch the World Cup 2015, which would be like instant satisfaction with two of my interests being satiated at once – Cricket and Travel!!

3. Be my own Boss!

I have always wanted to start my own company, however small it may be. It always kills me to work for somebody else and I would love to be an entrepreneur some day. But the loss of steady income that comes with a job is something that stops me from pursuing my dream. I wish I had talked about this with my friends while we were still in college, maybe this dream could have been a reality by now. But even now my heart pines for the day when I will be my own boss.

4. Do a bit of Gardening

Gardening is something that I have loved since I was a kid. I remember buying pots and trying to grow different types of vegetables and fruits and flowers in them. I still remember the joy when I had been successful in having a mint plant in my pot. The aroma of fresh mint right in my house delighted me! But as time went by and my time became divided in other things I slowly drifted away from this passion of mine. I would love to rekindle the craze for gardening that I once had, to sit down with pots and seeds and just have fun!

5. Spend more time with Family and Friends

Well, what is life without family and friends? It is your family only that stands by you when you need support and love. They are the ones who are always there for you, no matter what the situation. I have lived in an engineering hostel for 4 years and have some remarkable friends with whom I would love to spend more time, travel with them and just sit down and gossip and remember the old days spent years ago. It would be amazing if I could spend more time with my family and also my friends!

PS - This is a Happy Hour Post for IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Watch this ad to know more about how you can spend your life without any worries!

No comments: